Respect rises up so far above
The pettiness of separate view;
Differences bow before a love
And friendship that is blood-bound, too.
You're my brother and I love you!!!
~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~
Brothers Day SMS -
I like to remember our times together good times and the bad.
I regret the times I yelled at you when you were only trying to help,
but you know I only did it because you did it to me.
I miss your smile, Big Brother!!!!
~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~
Brothers Day SMS -
I am your brother
Your Best friend forever..
Singing the songs
The music that you like
We're brothers til the end of time
Together or not
You're always in my heart
Your hurting feelings...
In you will reign no more.
~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~
Dear brother
no matter
where you are!
I want you to know you're special to us
and will always be in our thoughts!
~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~
arguing for the heck of it
borrowing and
never returning my stuff
brother, for everything
you are
I love you very very much great day ...
Popular Posts
-
Masti Time:- Mom:beti kyu ro rahi ho? beti:Teacher ne mara Mom:Q? Beti:Maine usko murgi kaha kyuki usne mujhe EXAM mein anda diya..... ~~~~~...
-
ye dil jisko chahe wo milta kaha h, khuda hr kisi ko ye deta kaha h, kismat se milti h ye khusiya sari, lakiro se hasil kuch hota kaha h.
-
Likhne se pahle Salam karte he Dard e dil se paigam karte he Ye mat samajhna bhul gaye he tumhe Yaad to aapko SUBAH SHAAM karte he
-
A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I've played the friend, ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment