Popular Posts

Friday, October 29, 2010

love

When you shivered in that restroom we used to share.
I gave you my shirt to crease, I crossed my arms around your waist.
And we dreamt of a better place.... I was always colder.
When you approached those men in the streets, off your face.

I wished their vile stares away, I took you by your shaky hand.
And I'd spent my last pound....
So we slept in that shelter?
Do you remember?

When we went away, and walked the moonlit shore,we got sand between our toes,and we made love in the hotel room,you snored softly in the silence....I told you I loved you?

When you never came home that night after we argued, I even phoned your mothers place, and searched the drunken streets.
You left that ring I gave you on the sheets.... I kept the receipt.
Do you remember when I loved you?
I don't remember when you loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment