A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.
Popular Posts
-
Masti Time:- Mom:beti kyu ro rahi ho? beti:Teacher ne mara Mom:Q? Beti:Maine usko murgi kaha kyuki usne mujhe EXAM mein anda diya..... ~~~~~...
-
ye dil jisko chahe wo milta kaha h, khuda hr kisi ko ye deta kaha h, kismat se milti h ye khusiya sari, lakiro se hasil kuch hota kaha h.
-
Likhne se pahle Salam karte he Dard e dil se paigam karte he Ye mat samajhna bhul gaye he tumhe Yaad to aapko SUBAH SHAAM karte he
-
A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I've played the friend, ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment