Popular Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

english sms 28

The minds of two
friends are like the
lines of a railway
track
They never meet
But always in a long
way together


~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


Wid my 1 heart ,2
eyes, 7 lit blood, 206
bones ,4.5 million red
cells, 60 trillion
DNAs all wishing u &
ur family very very
HAPPY DHANTERAS


~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


Hate,
But Love More.
Argue,
But Agree More.
Talk
But Listen More.
Punish
But Forgive More
Then People will Love
U More Than
U Love Them.


~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


"If u wait for happy
moments, U will wait
forever..
But if u start
beliving that u r
happy, u will be happy
forever..."
any way take care.


~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


In the Flower,My Rose
is U
In the Diamond,My
Kohinoor is U
In the Sky,My Moon is
U
I'm only Body,My Heart
is U
That's Y i always Miss
U!


~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment