Popular Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

english sms 69

DREAM - More THINK - High CHOOSE - Best ANALYSE-Twice PLAN - Perfect BE - Confident WORK - Hard EXECUTE - Well then SUCCESS

~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


You have been...
My living inspiration... Giving me lessons of truth and discipline wishing you joy and happiness On Teacher's Day !

~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


The people who educate the economy!
Choose the best collection of teacher's day greetings to wish your teachers on teacher's day!

~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


Wife:What is 10 yrs with me?
Husband:A second. Wife:What is $1000 for me? Husband:A coin. Wife: Ok give me a coin. Husband:W8 a second.

~~~~~=== www.smsxx.blogspot.com ===~~~~


Friend languages.
Tamil - nanban English -friend Hindi- Dosti German- Freuno French- Ami Dutch- Vrend Mexican- Amigo For me - its U

No comments:

Post a Comment